Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Holidays

The Easter Mass was lovely, a beautiful time of year.
After Mass, me and my parents walked around a few parks near our church, and I took many photo's of the beautiful blossoms.
We had a nice dinner, my mum made.
Very yummy.
My sister also called, and sent an e-mail to my dad with pictures of their easter day.
Shaun drew a cute picture in Sunday Class!

With Easter gone, that also means Lent is over.
That means I can shop again!
I am very proud that I have done well this Lent, it was hard!
So many sales were happening!

I decorated my iPod!
How does it look?
In the center are bunny stickers!

I bought this ASH & DIAMOND "JELLY GILTER" wallet today!!
It was my most expensive item...
♥♥♥♥
I love it!!
21,000 yen!! About $200 american.
I also bought some new makeup,
the highlight being my Yves Saint Lauren lip gloss!
The lip gloss was 3000 yen each, I bought 2.
$60 american total!
I didn't buy to much clothes, but I bought some basics and H&M.

I need to buy more spring clothes, so I will shop again soon!!!

1 comments:

Rashai said...

I was wondering whether there is Easter celebration in Japan. Did you have Easter egg or chocolate in Japan?

Cheers..